Monday, February 28, 2011

Musing about dogs

After having a private blog for years I finally decided to take the leap and make a public blog with a very appropriate topic: dogs and dog training!

I have been training dogs for about 7 years now and although I am now a proud mother of an 8 month old human baby, I still find many of my thoughts center around dogs and training. Who can blame me though? It is my job after all, and close to 20 hours a week is devoted to working with other's dogs. Add that to the time I spend with my own dogs (BC's Lex and Lucy) at home plus our flyball extravaganza Sundays, my brain is literally swimming with thoughts about dogs!

I am going to skip the more thorough introduction to myself and direct those who want to know more to my website; www.tailoreddogtraining.com

Now onto a "real" post.....

No comments:

Post a Comment